- Member of The Danish Artists Union (BKF)
- Open Heart art installation and Travelling exhibition 2022
- Travelling exhibition: “Greenland – The world is, as we see it” visting 8 different Museums along the West Coast of Greenland, 2015 – 2018
- Gallery GREEN, Denmark, 2014
- Flensborg, Germany, 2012
- Nordic House, Faroe Islands 2011
- Nordic House, Iceland 2010
- Taseralik, Culture house, Sisimiut Greenland 2010
- Katuaq, Culture House, Nuuk Greenland 2010
- Naturama, Svendborg Denmark 2008
- The Greenlandic house, Odense, Denmark 2007
- Sturehof, Stockholm, Sweden 2005
- Katuaq, Greenlandic House of Culture; Greenland 2005
- Gallery of Arts and Handicraft, Svendborg; Denmark 2003
- Greenlands National Museum and Archieve, Nuuk 2002
- Home Rule, Nuuk Greenland 2002
- Dahl Gallery, Randers, Denmark 2001
- The Greenladers Hoouse in Copenhagen, Denmark 2001
- The Greenlandic Houses in Aalborg og Aarhus, Denmark 2001
- Hans Egedes Church, Copenhagen, Denmark 2001
- Levins House, Faaborg, Denmark 2001
- Various Art Associations: Faaborg Midtfune County 2010, Svendborg County 2008,
- The Ministry of Energy, Copenhagen 2007, Faaborg County 2006, Haderslev County 2006, Ringe County 2004, National Cancer Society 2004, National Tax Council Svendborg 2007 og 2003, Vejle Fiord Centre 2002, Mac Baren, Svendborg 2002/2009, Funens County Newspaper 2001/ 2010, Svendborg County 2000.
- Travelling exhibition: “Greenland NOW” 2018- 2019
North Atlantic House
Vestjyllands Art Pavillon
Gallery GREEN, “What you see, is what you get” 2015
- Frederikssund Art Society, Nordic Artists 2015
- Gallery GREEN, “WILD and strange” 2015
- Gallery GREEN, Bruun, Dam and Riber, 2015
- Gallery GREEN, Sanni Schmidt and Linda Riber, “Schmidt and Riber”, 2014
- Gallery GREEN, Lisbeth Berens Bang and Linda Riber, “Bang and Riber”, 2014
- Gallery GREEN, Hanne Olsen and Linda Riber, “Make Sense”, 2013
- Arke and Riber at SAK, Svendborg, Denmark 2011.
- Gimsinghoved, Denmark 2011.
- Gallery Weber, Svendborg, Denmark 2010.
- Lions Club, Svendborg Denmark 2008.
- ART Copenhagen, The Nordic Art Fair Copenhagen, 2008
- Galleri 2RN, Bornholm, Denmark 2008.
- Dronninglund Artcenter, Denmark 2008.
- Museum in Tasiilaq, East Greenland, exhibition together with greenlandic children, 2007.
- Katuaq, Greenlandic House of Culture”The Red Snow Scooter”, Greenland 2006.
- Nordatlantens Brygge,”The Red Snow Scooter”; Copenhagen, Denmark 2005.
- Gudenåhouse Bjerringbro; Denmark 2005
- SAK ” Greenland Though Time” Svendborg, Denmark 2004
- Guest at ”South Funens Art and handicraft” Fair Svendborg, 2003, 2004 og 2006, Denmark.
- Guest at “South Funens Artists at SAK” Svendborg, Denmark 2003 og 2008
- Contemporary Greenlandic Art, travelling Exhibiton in Denmark, arranged by The Union of Danish Art Associations 2001-2003.
- Special exhibition for Greenlandic art and handicraft, Musuem Færgegården, Jægerspris; Denmark 2001.
- Travelling Exhibition “Nutaaliorneq” represented Greenland at HRM Queen Margrethes state visit to Belgium 2002, arranged by Greenlands Representation.
- ”Nutaaliorneq/ New beginnings” has been showed at following places:
- Natural History Museum, Smithsonian Institution – Washington DC. USA, 2005.
- Gaaltije, Saami Culture Institute Ôstersund, Sweden 2004.
- The Danish House, Paris; France 2004
- GEOMAR, Kiel, Germany 2003
- Historisk Museum, Tartu University, Estonia 2003
- City Gallery, Kothla-Järve, Estonia 2003
- The Gallery of the Artist`s Association, Riga, Lithuania 2002
- Haus Gallery, Tallinn, Estonia2002
- Gery, Brussels, Belgium 2002
- Artproject “Greenlanders and identity” funded by:
- NAPA (Nordic Institute in Greenland)
- Cultural Fund Denmark Greenland
- Juullip Nipitittagaa, Greenland
- The Royal Greenlandic Fund
- Grants from Greenlands Home Rule for the journey and stay in connection with artschool for children in Kulusuk, East Greenland 2007.
- Grants from Greenlands Home Rule for the journey to stay in Katuaq in conncetion with the exhibition in 2005.
- Funding from the Ministry of Culture for the journey and stay in Washington DC 2005 in connection with the exhibiton and event during the Greenlandic Culture Festival ”Cool Arctic Hot Greenland” Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution Washington DC, 2005
- GLA Travel Scholarship, 2002
- Christmas stamps, 2008.
- Art stamp, Post Greenland, 2007
- Two stamp issues in the series Norse Mythologi for the Postal Service of Greenland in 2006
- “Greenland – the world is, as we see it” by Linda Riber, 2010.